Saturday, April 7, 2012

Titanic 3D - My Review

3D thingy took place only about 20% of the whole story. It doesn't really matter if it's 3D or not. For the first 30 minutes, your brain will run fast, keep judging the 3D performance. But as it goes on and on, you completely forget about the 3D effect and even the 3D glasses on your nose.

I've been watching Titanic many many times myself. I lost count. The reason i went for the 3D cinema is just to experience it in 3D. Well, in that criteria. It failed to WOW me. But in terms of influence. Yes. It's still intense. When you walked out of the room, you have this amazing feeling lingers in your heart. The emotions and flashes of the scenes keep following you. The emotions are very intense. It never failed to let you roam free without the big solid sadness and memories inside your heart. For sure, you'll keep coming back to it. It's like, you will never get tired of it. I'm surprised myself that i still have those feelings. And even now i am browsing Youtube for clips of Titanic.

When i first watched it a few years ago, the scene when the boat was going down with Rose in it. Looking up at Jack and Cal - leaving them behind. That was the climax of my emotion.

But today, my favourite part is when Rose lying down - looking at the sky with empty gaze and she was wrapped with blanket on the rescue ship. I kinda feel for her lost. TT TT

Titanic is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment