Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Story of Cumin

=

Seriously! I'm sure, once in your life, you must have encountered this situation. Being in a bus, or walking on the sidewalks, and suddenly your nose smelled this nasty body odor. Here in Malaysia, whenever i'm about to walk pass a foreigner like Iranians, Nigerians or Bangladeshis, i'll get my nose ready for emergency. When i sense the danger of the horrible smell, i'll bring my fingers to my nose immediately. I don't even care about offending them. That smell could damage my nose!

One day, i went to Tesco and busy smelling spices in their containers. I took a handful of cumin and smell them. My friend jumped away and gave a disgust expression. I asked why. She said it's the smell of armpit. We both laughed really hard. Yes it's TRUE!

Next time, when you're opening a packet of curry powder, try to catch a hint of smell. When it smells like 'those people'. Than, yes, that's cumin. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment