Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Home Sweet Hell Review

IMDB rating: 5.4

Don Champagne (Patrick Wilson) seems to have it all: a successful business, a perfect house, perfect kids, and a perfect wife. Unfortunately, when his wife, Mona (Katherine Heigl), learns of Don’s affair with a pretty new salesgirl (Jordana Brewster), this suburban slice of heaven spirals out of control. Don soon realizes that Mona will stop at nothing, including murder, to maintain their storybook life where “perception is everything.”

My opinion: There's something about Katherine Heigl that i think hmmm... Her acting? Her face expression. Or something i dont know. There's something about her. Or maybe it's just the character. It's just a sick movie for me. Seems like a dark comedy, but it's not even funny. It's watchable but not great.

*Oh, but i think the song was nice though. :)

If I ask a simple question
Do you promise to be true?
Swear to me you'll listen 

As I whisper this to you
How much do you love me?
How much do you care?
Spare me no details, my sweet 

My little cuddle-bear
More than the moon and the stars up above 

No comments:

Post a Comment