Friday, October 3, 2014

I Hate Myself

Enough is enough!!!

It has been 3 months since we tried to conceive again. I thought im already pregnant! But found out that i have my period again this morning. What the FUCK!!!

I cant put the blame to anyone but myself. I am obese! I am fat! Fats are everywhere! Its the amount of food i ate! Can you imagine how much food did i eat to build this much fat and rolls on my body??

20 kg of stupid goddamn food! I am typing with laptop on my lap, and rolls of my lower belly fat spilled out resting on my laptop. Thats how fat i am!



Enough is enough! I did this before. I lost 20 kg! And i gained 13 kg back just by eating. Im an asshole. The answer to this is hunger. Like i dont know! I know its only hunger can make me reduce my weight. So why didnt i do it???????!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment