Saturday, September 27, 2014

Neighbour

A few days ago, our rented house went blackout. I lived in miserable heat for more than 6 hours. Once my husband came home. He tried to figure out the source of problem. Turned out that we have the current running but both holes (in switch board) has current. Meaning that it messed up, cos according to my husband's explanation, only one hole should have current, not both.

So, we blamed the leakage on the roof. We have terrible leakage in our living room and middle room but never bother to tell the owner of this house cos he is a bad person. He likes to turn things around and get away from troubles. At the end of the day he will try to blame others or US instead of taking the responsibility.

This time, as we're living in the dark, he tried to send us TNB instead of sending an electrician. What i want to talk about is, my neighbour. We live in a semi D house. So this house is attached with another house. I dont really know whats wrong with them. They are very weird and unfriendly. We used to bump into each other a few times. But they turned their heads away and pretending like they dont care.

That night, as my husband walking and inspecting the house from outside, the neighbour talked to him! What a surprise. He told him that the blackout problem came from his house! And he was fixing that problem at that time.

More surprisingly, he speak english to my husband. Its really funny, cos most of the time, those who dont know my husband, they will confidently speak malay, cos they often mistaken him as a pakistani (he doesnt look pakistani at all!!)

But this time, this man speaks english to my husband. Meaning that they secretly listen to our conversation!!! And they do care about us. Isnt that a bad thing? They are stalker arent they?

And one more thing. When he speaks to my husband, i can hear that kind of tone like my husband is not welcomed, dont deserved to be respected kinda tone. I have been thinking lately. What if my husband has blond hair. I think everybody will worship him. He looks white, but the only problem is he is hairy and his hair is black. Pity him.

No comments:

Post a Comment