Friday, September 5, 2014

10 Things I'm Thankful For


I noticed i rant a lot in my life. I have to admit. I am a bitter person. I cant say its because of upbringing. Its in my genes. Yes. Theres nothing i can do about it. I was born with this trait. Which is something that i cant be thankful for. But i will try to sit and think about things that im thankful for. At least, for one minute of my life, i'll be doing it.

1. For being married. This is one of my life goal. And i want to do it before i reach 30. And i did.

2. For i dont need to go to work. I can stay home and do whatever i want. This is the best thing anyone could ever asked for.

3. For my husband. Best gratitude of my life. He's a foreigner. An engineer. Handsome. He cares for me. Soft spoken. Respect me and he never raised voice at me. He is a good man.

5. For my previous pregnancy. So i know that i have the ability to get pregnant.

6. For the miscarriage. I was sad, obviously. But i had the chance to experience it and one day i can share the story with other people. And it makes me understand the feelings of women who have no kids.

7. For the internet. I cant live without it. Though its a limited internet. But its portable. And i have access to the world.

8. For the money i have. I can buy anything i want. ANYTHING i want. Because i never want anything expensive. So i can afford everything that i want.

9. For this rental house. I can think about decorating. Me and husband we have freedom. I can cook and clean for my husband. I am happy with it.

10. For my parents. Because i owed them a lot. I got married with their helps. Everything i have now is because of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment