Friday, September 19, 2014

Dilemma

I opened facebook and went to my exbf's profile. How awesome his life looks. He has a nice job and nice wife. He looked like a nice person now. Was it me who made him a bad person? Maybe i spoiled him too much. I was an idiot back then. Whatever happened to me 10 years ago was not his fault. It was my fault. I wasn't as open as i am now.

Conflicts in myself:
1. Spoiling my husband.
2. Financially insufficient - only rm3500 per month. And we need to consider many things just to put dinner on the table. Most of his salary will go to saving which is MY money that we... or HE used up!
3. Regretting this marriage.

Today is my birthday. He didn't even say happy birthday to me. Not even a birthday kiss. Everything turned bitter and sour. He's definitely not the kind of man i want.

We are in the middle of trying to conceive. Like seriously! I know he cant love me the way i want him to. But i will have his baby? I am literally trapped. Should i have his baby? Should i?

No comments:

Post a Comment