Friday, October 10, 2014

My Husband is the Best



I am writing this to express my love to my husband. I know, i am a crazy woman. Sometimes i love him. The other time i hate him. Well, i'm a woman. I am made of a big bunch of hormones.

We are in trouble again. I guess. Because our car has stopped working. Well, we're always in big trouble because he has no license. And i just hate it when we are illegal like that. Anyway, the car! It stopped working!

And we need to go to mechanic to fix it. He went to the site with his friend this morning. Poor him!

This problem has started since yesterday. But after a few adjustments, the car started and he drove to the site. He came home for lunch, OK. Went back to the site, OK. But around 7 pm, he wanted to come home. The car acted up again. He fixed it. I forgot about the car problem and my head was filled with the thought of 'we have no bread at all for breakfast'. I called him to ask him to buy bread. He sounded hesitated. But i didn't understand. 30 minutes after that, he didnt arrive yet. I called. He said the car failed again. Uhhhh!!! I felt like crying. It is MY fault!

But he never said it was my fault. He kept saying it was the car's fault. When he came home, i can see how tired he looked. After dinner and shower he went right into a deep sleep.

If it happened to my previous partner. I know she will definitely be shouting at me. Blaming me and cursing me for all the troubles. But with him, its so different. He never blame me on anything. At least not at the critical moment.

I'm touched by his behaviour. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment