Thursday, October 1, 2015

Mistake ii

My husband is having a bad time in kulim now. His life is a mess. It made me think that I'm worthless. I cause trouble. I am trouble.

But the truth is, i could have different fate if I didn't marry him. I could've gone to another country. Live with another man. And now I can tell different story instead of this one I'm writing.

Him. If he married a woman from the Philippine. He'll have the same fate. He'll get married. Start all over again. Search for job. Fit in new country. Fit in new work environment. Discrimination.

My son is not a mistake. I've always wanted a child. Even before I got married, I always think of getting someone to impregnate me. Then I'll take care of the kid alone. I just want to have a kid. This is the kid that I've always wanted.

But now that I have a child, my life ends here. I don't think anyone can easily accept me and my son into their life. Sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment