Tuesday, February 4, 2020

WRITING AGAIN

been thinking sbout this for so long. i loved my life back then when i had a routine of writing. i would write everyday. despite being busy or tired. what i did back then, i must do now. so i would have a peace of mind. right now, i have no one to talk to. everything gets bottled up inside it drives me nut. there are so many things i could talk about. that i could share with myself. i need to do this on a computer cause that would be a proper mood setting for me to start writing. what can i talk about? of course the thing that happened around me, that challenged my mood most, the event that keeps repeating and haunting me in my head, exploration/adventure i did or new knowledge i learn/discover. that would be better and more intelectualistic.

1. what happened?
 - today
- yesterday

2. relationship?
- my husband
- my mother
- my son
- my siblings
- my niece

3. troubles my head?
- a thought that keeps repeating

4. talk of the town right now and my opinion?

5. my discovery/ new knowledge?

No comments:

Post a Comment