Thursday, February 13, 2020

11.9.2014

My husband didnt come home for lunch today. Said its busy there in the office. I feel stuck here. Bored to death. There are food in the kitchen but i shouldnt eat. Cos this is the best time for me to skip meal. Though it wont shed a kilo of me. But, i dont know. Feels good to torture myself like this. -__-

I just finished watching Black Book movie which i just made a review just now.  Lately i feel so lazy to cook. Maybe because we dont have much variety to cook? I dont know. I basically cook the same thing. We cant buy too much grocery because our fridge is very freaking small. Verrrryyyyyy small. You cant put nothing in there!

But i try to make do with it. One chicken and a few fishes. I also need to buy veggies that can survive long storage time. Like cabbage, carrots, cucumber, aubergine and tomatoes. I love green veggies like kangkung, sawi and salad. But too bad we can never have them unless its the day of our shopping.

Today i cooked sambal goreng. And thats it. No chicken no fish. Im dying to put them in my mouth. Tempted!! But i have to wait for him to come home. Two hours more. T__T

No comments:

Post a Comment