Thursday, February 13, 2020

From 2016 - my upbringing

Growing up I grew up free. No guidance or anything from anyone. My mother was too busy working. Many little siblings to take care of. Nobody had time to spend on me. To show me how to be a loving kind human. Nobody taught me how to be well behave. They only teach me religion. Well when you talk about religion, especially Muslims, most important things are just praying and fasting. Not becoming a good human.

I grew up with my younger sister. One old younger. And, i bullied her a lot. In our little shared room, everything in it belonged to me. I dominated everything. Because of this strong character, i stood out more than her. I was the queen of the family. Everybody listened to me. And the world revolved around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment