Saturday, June 4, 2016

This Situation Makes Me Ambitious

At one point i think this is a lesson in life that I won't get if i married a wonderful man.

This man makes me feel very less about myself. He embarrassed me. He bring shame to me. He is nothing to be proud of. Wherever i go his image brings me down. This makes me feel like i should improve myself. I shouldn't depend on him.

His capabilities make me want to achieve more in life. Without him:

1. I'll learn how to drive
2. Earn my own money
3. Live my dream life
4. Drive a nice car
5. Give the best of everything to my son
6. Find a stable boyfriend

This man, he embarrasses me everytime. I don't wanna be seen with him. He has no style. No class. He has no confidence. So many reasons. He is not the right one for me.

I know Iranians. Those that I've seen in my life, they're stylish and confident. The way they look at others, they stand out and shine. But my husband he is not that Iranian. He is the Indian version of Iranian. One day I'll leave him. For sure. Its not like i didn't try to fix him. I tried but he refused to work with me. He never agreed to any of my opinions. He has his own idea about things. And his opinion is very weird and autistic.

Maybe one day I'll find a better husband for myself. Maybe this is a start of something awesome. When he goes to shipping I'll start this new life!

No comments:

Post a Comment