Thursday, June 9, 2016

Parents (Outside Influence)

Even from the start only I (capital i) know the truth. Only I know what's really going on. I am gifted at reading people so for sure i know better. The reason I married this monster was because i listened to the craps outsiders told me. If I've listened to my gut, none of this would've happened.

This morning my father called and asked to talk to him. I shouldn't have handed the phone over to him. He hated my father. We knew that. And his reaction was zero. He put the phone on the floor and that's it. I lost a big deal to this stupid man. Oh my god, can you believe it? That loser on the internet who fell madly in love with me could treat me this way?? Seriously.

As a woman i have a soft heart. But he is wrong now and he won't accept his fault. I must leave this man. That's the only way to teach him a lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment