Tuesday, June 7, 2016

I'm in Silent Treatment. He Shouted and Smashing Things


He treated me so wrong. What he did today:
Shouted at me so many times.

I didn't cook, he smashed things, making loud noise while cooking. Then he shouted at me said i am proud. I fucked his life.

Then when he wanted to wash dishes he smashed something so loud, baby cried at the sound of it.

After taking shower, he smashed something again, so very loud. I couldn't help but gave him a sharp stare. He asked why I didn't clean my hair in the shower. Actually it's not about the hair that he's angry about. It's because I didn't wash his clothes. Lmao.

This is what we called, people changed after getting married. I never cleaned my hair in the shower (i do but maybe after 2 months it gets collected but I eventually cleaned)
It was ok to him before.

Why? Because he still loved me. Still can't say harsh things to me. Now I've got a baby. He thinks I'm useless. I will cling to him forever. Nobody wants me anymore. I can't flirt with anyone anymore. So he's in secure position. Very safe. Well one day I'll prove him that I still got some spice in me. And I will make him feel sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment