Wednesday, September 7, 2016

7.9.2016 / Wednesday

It's 2.49 pm now. Alex is taking his second nap. Outside, the weather is sunny. But somehow the breeze is cool. It has something to do with the ocean i guess.

We had french toasts for breakfast. Alex didnt seem to like it. So i cooked korak morgh earlier. Quickly fed him that just as soon as it's cooked.

I felt really good today as i've cleaned up the praying room. Man, it was super greasy! Has something to do with direction of the wind. It carries all the oil from cooking out of its window. Anyway, i've cleaned it all up and i'm closing it at all times now. Even Moji seems to understand my intention. He close it while praying and he even closed it once he finished. Awesome.

I am really thinking of making a birthday card for Alex. I know it's passed. But why not. He'll read it later anyway. I'm thinking of something watercolor and simple. But sweet and artistic. I'll look it up online soon. However it is, i want it to be original. I mean not copying anyone's design.

I am still listening to Harry Potter. Chapter 8. Lost interest after Harry entered school. I think it has something to do with the amount of characters in it. Too much to memorize and it cluttered my mind. I dont like it when it makes mess like that. But anyhow i'll continue listening anyway. Not a big task. Just listen...

Last night i go to bed late, watching Spy. Boring at first. But after all the fighting ended, it was just getting more and more exciting. Very good movie. Extremely funny and give you good feeling after finished watching. Highly recommended. Before that in the evening i watched The Bucket List. Also a good movie. Not boring at all. Recommended as well!

My relationship with Alex is nice. He is very loving towards me but he has that boundary when it comes to me. He understands that i wont always listen to him no matter how much he pushed me. But with Moji he simply just pull Moji's fingers and automatically daddy will follow your back. He'll carry daddy everywhere he wants to go. He said daddy a few times during mojis lunch break. Surprised to see daddy home.

 Highlight of yesterday would be the movies i watched. Especially the Spy.

Things i'm thankful for: my husband.

My fear, bad news from moji cos he always has bad news.

No comments:

Post a Comment