Tuesday, September 6, 2016

6 Sept 2016 Tuesday

It was raining this morning. Outside is still gloomy. Very beautiful weather. Woke up this morning feeling super cozy and nice. Too bad Moji has to go to work. Would be perfect to be cuddling, three of us under the blanket. Alex is taking a nap. It's 11.40 am now.

I made telur masak kicap for breakfast. 3 eggs! Thought of keeping one for lunch. But, oops i ate it all. Alex seemed to like it. Overall i think our breakfast was nice. I've always loved telur kicap.

I just finished cooking bawal stim for lunch. Moji brought home 2 pcs of bawals yesterday. RM12! Super pricey for quite small sized fish. Hope it would turn out good. I could smell the fishy smell. I didn't bother to wash it with lemon juice. My bad!

Chores i'd love to do. Hmmm, lazy like always. Maybe sweep up the floor, fold the mattress and just clear out the view here.

Creating something. Nope. Not thinking of creating anything.

I am currently obssessed with Harry Potter. I'm on book 1, chapter 6. I liked it already. Have been listening to it for 3 days already. I wish one day Alex would read this book. It is perfect for kid's imagination, i guess.

My relationship with Moji is ok. With Alex has always been ok. I just want to spend more time playing with him. I have this idea in my head where i want to create a safe place for him to play in nature. I want him to have the childhood i had. But the world is not as safe as back then. He can't just go out and play in parit. In that case, i will create a parit all for himself to play in. A garden for him to mess with so he could play with dirt. Knowing the insects learn how to garden. Touching flowers, seeds and leaves. That means a lot to me. Haven't talked this out with Moji yet. But even if he knows, I am the one who needs to do something about it.

Last night was windy. Cool and super nice. Very nice. I slept at 1.30-ish am listening to Harry Potter. My last search on google was small chicken coop. Yep, i'll never stop dreaming about having a garden.

Highlight of yesterday would be the weather last night. Very cozy night. Made me hungry.

If there's one thing i'm thankful for today, that would be thankful for my one year old baby. And for my hardworking husband who is everything to me.

My troubles and fear would be immigration for renewing Moji's visa. Afraid of meeting that gorilla. And also Alex's vaccination which will happen this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment