Sunday, July 17, 2016

Ambitious

I have never been ambitious as this before. All my life I just wanted to be a stay at home mom. But now life has take a different turn.

I can't wait to start building my life.

-License first.
-Business with lots of dropships.
-Then piano class for Alex.
-Will never marry again.

Fuck men and family institution. I can still get up early in the morning. Make breakfast for my son. Send him to school.

Going into my craft/office room. Handling business there. Be there until afternoon. Pick my son up from school.

Simple lunch. Send him to piano class. Back to business. Coffee from my coffee machine in between.

At night spend my time on the treadmill. Run for a few miles. Take a nice warm bath with fragrant oils from the purifier. Put on my white sleeping gown. Pick up my knitting/crochet project. Or a nice book. Then fall asleep before midnight. Wonderful.

When I go out, I'd do a simple makeup on my ageless face. Dewy and glowy. Put on a nice outfit with elegant bracelets/bangles/watch, beautiful necklace as well. Spray on the most sophisticated smell of perfume from my perfume cupboard. Head out the door with nice shoes. Then drive my luxury car.

When I walk people turn their heads to take a second glance at me. Me and Alex will have conversations in perfect English and everyone would be at awe when they saw us together.

My life would be perfect. Only me and Alex in this world. And that's enough for me.

If i ever need a man. Ok. A new man every month. Or maybe every week. That should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment