Friday, September 11, 2015

One week

Son, it has been a week. 3.50 am in the morning I'm writing this. You are in your grandmother's arms right now. Being sooth by her. Sometimes you cry.

Exactly at this time, one week ago I was in so much pain giving birth to you. Your dad was by my side. I was given pethidine and I fell asleep. Until now my injection area is still numb.

Tonight, I'm still in a battle. You got jaundice and I'm trying hard to get you free from it. I force feed you every 2 hours. Though most of the time you were sleepy, but i tried anyway to feed you.

I still remember a few hours after delivery. I was in trauma. It was like a nightmare. I was sleepy the whole day my head was dizzy. It was uncomfortable. And I decided i won't get pregnant again. I don't want to go through this again. But looking back at those moments, now I have a different thought on the experience. I would go through all that again just to have you. I would do anything for you son. Anything. Happy one week old sweetheart.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment