Monday, August 31, 2015

His Sacrifice

Today i went to Thailand. The cosmetics seller was rude to me. I tried to ignore her. Bought two products from her. She charged me double. The reason why? Ringgit is lower than baht. Hence the attitude.

Talked to hubby about his job. His friends got free airplane tickets every once in awhile. No wife. No one to return to. But he got a pregnant wife who can give birth anytime. And he can't even go home. I realized how sad his life is now. It's leading to a bad situation.

Since he got here, he saw discrimination everywhere. People bully him. He's so alone here. He got only me. He got humiliated everyday. Being laughed at. People look down on him. And yet he's still standing strong and still loving me. I am so lucky to have him.

No comments:

Post a Comment