Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Extreme Diet



There you go. Photos of Nicole Richie and Mary-Kate. Who could be more popular than them when it comes to thinspiration? Even i have fallen in love with them as well. Hak!

I'm on a diet. Extreme diet.

Why did i chose an extreme diet? Because i'm a person who's gonna lose spirit easily. As we all know, extreme diet will lessen our weight in a short period of time. So, i'm using this opportunity to lose as much as weight in this diet. You see, i'm pretty excited when it comes to doing something. So, i'm giving myself 5 weeks time to lose as much as i could. Then, i'll be living normal again.

You know, last year, i've been on an extreme diet for a month (i think). I managed to lose 8kg. But then i went home. Went through all the fasting month, raya month and all... plus i was a chef when i was at home. That was the time when i started to fall in love with apple pie. Even now, i can't even have a glimpse of apple. I'd be wanting apple pie so bad!

I hate sweet drinks. If i got myself a canned drink (juice) i'd be adding water until it's totally bland. That's just how much i hate sweet drink. But when it comes to apple pie, i used to bake the sweetest apple pie in the world! But still i ate it like insane! And i think i'm quiet an expert in making apple pies now. Haha... :D

Well, today is my second day of dieting. I've been drinking hot mocha, hot chocolate and milk all day. I can't even barely eat a lot of biscuits cos i have a thin girl wallpaper on my desktop (my thinspiration).

Wel, actually i'm no hungry at all. But it's just this stupid feeling. Wanting food so bad and i'd be gulping saliva like hell when i saw a picture of food. How incredible is that?

But i'm so determined to finish this diet. It's about me, changing my life. I don't wanna be like this anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment