Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Kolej 16 and PJSD

well, it's amazing how people don't have heart.

the story goes like this,

yesterday, i was coming back to upm. i tried to get my room key. but they actually have given my place to someone else. the asked me to fill a form. get a signature of the kolej 16 pengetua. so i did. even though you know, filling a form and get into a bussiness with counter people are the job that i hate the most in my whole life. but, i did!

they said that the pengetua's not there. she's attending a class. i told them, plse give me a room to sleep in. cos i've nowhere else to go. i don't have relatives or friends here. please. but still they said they can't help. they are so immature. trying to look like some kind of profesional workers but actually they are just a bunch of zeros.

they let me, a girl, walked away without a place to spend the night. they don't even mind to ask me where i'm going. they are handling rooms, homes for students. but don't they understand how important it is, a room for a homeless like me?

i went blank. i got nothing in mind. but i know i need to find a way. i took a seat at a bus stop. students were all around me. i wished there would be no one who knows me there. i wait for night. when the world is full of darkness i'd start to walk around the campus to get to the taxi station. but GOD is great. He sent me a taxi at 6 pm. and i safely delivered to a hotel. here i spent the night.

and now i'm going back to the goddamn place. i'll never forget that day.

p/s: kolej 16 and pjsd workers are just a bunch of shit sacks! you hear me?

No comments:

Post a Comment