Wednesday, January 27, 2021

self hate


Self hate.


So cliche but if you go deep into it and grab its root then you’d understand what it really is.


Why i hate myself?

I gave up. Because i know i will always be this weak person. Some people they’re strict and classy and know how to be around people. But l will never be that person. I am always weak and I’ll always hide. I don’t know how to  change myself so that’s why i hate it.


Why weak?

Cause i have low self esteem. Like i wont be listened to when i speak. Nobody likes to hear my ideas or opinions. So i shut myself up. 


Why low self esteem?

Maybe cause I’m ugly as fuck. I am that person who like to have control of things. If there’s one thing I can’t control is how people behave around me and my body shape. I am so out of shape and i feel so ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment