Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Cousins with History

My cousin came to visit on eid qurban. all this time in my head, ive been thinking only to avoid ourseleves fro them cause i thought they dont chose our sides. cause of the way they monitor my ig seems like watch dogs watching over me to make mistake.

but then, they came and i had nowhere to go. s i just served the some orange juice then i sat down. we talked have a little chit chat. most are about the plan of going to island again. theyre super excited about them. and then last they told me how i shouldnt stop building our house. cos that means we're giving in to them. they support my decision to build a tall wall separating the border.

 conclusion is, all those negative thoughts about them were just assumptions i made. its all created in my head. shared it with hubsy it'd be more negative. so a little lesson for me here. assumptions are dangerous. never create negative assumptions. if you want to assume, only assume positivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment