Thursday, November 23, 2017

My First Love

1) Introduce yourself
- My name is ... I’m the eldest daughter in the family. I’m 30, married and have a son.

2) Your first love 
- Well first time i fell in love was when i was still very small. Around 4-5 years old. I fell in love with a boy in my village. He was 6 years old when he molested me. I was 3. I told the story and chronology of the event to everyone (i was only 3!) Surprisingly, adults aren’t protective of me. They made fun of me. And think that was funny. They said since he kissed and did that to you, that makes him your boyfriend then. And so I’ve been told this soooo many times that I finally grew a feeling towards this boy. You know, you had this butterflies in your stomach when you saw him. You want him to talk to you. Give you some attention. But boy that never happened. He was too shy and very nervous i guess to be close to me again. What did he become today? He’s a severe drug addict. I heard he carries HIV. He’s dying and his life is a total mess.

- The real first love that happened in my teenage life was luqman. He’s also one of the boys in my village. Son of a pious man. He himself is uneducated. Didn’t attend school. We talked a lot on the phone. Met a few times. Then that’s that. Love just faded away.

No comments:

Post a Comment