Monday, January 5, 2015

Writing, Exbf, Engineers, Mental Disorder

Wish i can start writing again. I know my writing can never be published. Most of them are rubbish, self absorbed, rubbish-talk stories. But, writing is really important to me. As it keeps my mind busy and i like to get drown in the story. Plotting, gets low and high with my characters emotions.

Think i will plot another story to make my mind busy. Not to be published. Only for my own satisfaction. Think i will start today. Yep, today.

Another thing happened in my life was, my exbf from germany sent a message to me again. Wishing me a happy new year. It was nothing much. But it has been more than a year. Maybe all the bad news he heard mentioning my country's name finally got to him. Well, i am married afterall. I will be honest with him. Maybe i am even pregnant by now. I wont lie that when i got the message i was shocked. What a big surprise, wasnt it? I loved him. I did. Sigh...

Yesterday my husband brought home one of his friend. As always, i had this fear of being an embarrassment to my husband. You know, i am fat. Not pretty. Not in fashion. But then i just shook them off. Tried to give the best i could.

Again, the depression i got from the econsave's cashier still got me.She's only 16 for god's sake. The problem is with me. With my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment