Monday, October 25, 2010

Plot for MyThird Novel

Thank You God for giving me ideas to write almost 50% plot of my next novel today. I'm happy! Well, i'm always like this. Whenever i'm at the corner of sending my current manuscript to publisher, the new novel's ideas will keep pouring in my mind. I can't stop it. I just can't resist cos it'll be forgotten soon. So everything i could ever think of, i'll write it like some kind of worms and 'codes' and sometimes with doctor's handwriting, cos i want to be fast, don't wanna lose any of the ideas. So, I'm happy now that i managed to write 50% of it (chronologically). Included the non-chronological, it could be up to 80% done. Whoa! I'm happy.

My third novel is something cool to write. I just can't wait to start writing it. I'm sure it'll be nice. It's more dramatic. With twisted love stories (though i don't really like a direct love stories, but that's what markets want!) and some family and countryside stories. I just can't wait to start it. It must be blissful writing it. I hope I won't have so many writer's blocks in this third project. I want to set a target.

I WANT TO FINISH IT IN ONE MONTH.

Sounds crazy huh? Well, it's a challenge folks!


As for the second novel. I'm done with the marking. Currently i need to continue making corrections on the pages at the back. And needs to put an ending to it. Which may be need two days. If i do it constantly. Which could only works once in a blue moon. (Yea, sometimes i'd go crazy like that when i'm depressed or something. I'm crazy. Haha...)

Huhhhhh... Can't wait to finish the second novel and start writing the third!

No comments:

Post a Comment